Goodness gracious, I have 11 subscribers already!
I have dipped my toe into that water because there are people there I wish to read, and I had to join to do so. And I found one article (so far) that I wished to write, which seemed to fit better there than on any of my blogs or other social media platforms (all two of those: facebook and Instagram).
So I'm using it all 'wrong,' which is typical of me. (Natural rebel.)
That's a good thing with other social media, including my blogs and this blog-posing-as-website – to use them MY way, selectively, and avoid many of the perils of social media usage which I read about. I'm not sure it's so useful to treat Substack the same way. It already appears to be more sensible to use it as intended and designed for. So perhaps I'll come closer to doing that, as time goes on, e.g. with more frequent posts and a consistent focus.
Meanwhile, I don't intend to use it as revenue-raising; my Substack will remain free to subscribers.
I am at https://substack.com/@rosemarynissenwade
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.